We’re making it simpler and more affordable for businesses to start and grow. We understand that starting and running a business takes a huge amount of effort. By simplifying and automating everyday legal work we help small businesses be more successful.
We’re looking for our newest team member to lead our customer success at Founded. You’ll be responsible for being the first point of contact for customer inquiries and helping them make the most out of their Founded accounts. You’ll also be responsible for executing on retention strategies to help our customers understand the value in staying with Founded for all their legal needs. Ultimately, we want you to be the champion for our customers, creating memorable experiences using the best legal automation platform in North America!
You’ll also assist with partnership management, ensuring we have strong lines of communication open with all of our partners and that both parties are maximizing the opportunities from working together.
THIS ROLE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
NOTE: We’re happy to train recent graduates with little to no customer success experience that are looking to get into the technology and/or legal industries
IT’D BE NICE IF YOU HAD:
Doctalk provides summaries of the clinical literature for specific patient uses in a supportive environment that dramatically saves physicians’ time
Are you interested in having an important role at a startup where you can immediately see the impact of your work and continually test ideas within a supportive team environment?
Doctalk is a platform of collaborative applications that improve physicians’ lives. We are currently launching our mission-critical application, MedInfo Response, that dramatically improves how physicians access, consume, and collaborate around summaries of medical literature.
We are looking for a front-end web developer that will maintain and improve upon MedInfo Response, the Doctalk platform, and create new applications.
Doctalk is a Toronto-based startup focused on creating an online environment to improve the professional lives of physicians. We are located downtown at Yonge and Dundas at the Ryerson DMZ, currently ranked the #1 academically-affiliated tech incubator in the world. With 5 floors of coworking space, The DMZ is a dynamic and unique environment that is home to over 60 of Toronto’s most promising tech startups. It offers a rich community of support from current and alumni companies, entrepreneurs-in-residence, and mentors.
Market competitive, commensurate with experience.
Online event staffing marketplace. Providing event profs with exceptional staff!
Hyre is a marketplace that connects event organizers such as hotels and venues with event staff such as wait and bar staff. Essentially, an Uber-like model for the $80B+ event staffing industry.
We are an ambitious early-stage startup, looking for a motivated and experienced Full-Stack Developer in our office in the heart of downtown Toronto, Canada. Join us to work with our small talented team, iterate quickly, and help us expand to new markets.
• Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq.
• Elixir, Phoenix, GraphQL.
• PostgreSQL, Redis.
• Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS.
• Being pragmatic, moving fast, continually learning, having an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Owning the complete system: identifying a problem, building and validating a solution.
• Operating as a Full Cycle Developer: architect, develop, test, deploy, operate, support.
• Using best practices for development and testing: code review, writing tests, etc.
• Being a team player with good communication skills.
Hyre is a rapidly-growing startup in the field of event staffing; a marketplace connecting hotels and catering companies with event staff – waiters, bartenders, chef assists and more. We are a small team of startup professionals and we are looking for the “Sales” addition to the team.
We are looking for a hungry Business Development Representative with at least 1-2 years of experience to lead the sales process for Hyre. You’ll get to play a part in changing the world of event staffing by going digital. Your mission will be to connect, qualify, and ultimately create business opportunities with small as well as large hotel chains, event and conference venues and catering companies, mostly in Toronto. This is the first sales dedicated position that we are hiring for, hence there is tremendous growth potential for the appropriate candidate.
• Prospect, engage, book appointments, set up discovery calls, and schedule product demos
• Manage and Grow sustainable lead pipelines
• Generate qualified leads by emailing, cold calling, walk-ins and more
• Create, Track, Report, and Understand your personal performance metrics
• Attend prospect meetings with rep from the operations team, lead the strategy of the meeting and make sure to “seal the deal”
• Follow the client during the first few transactions along with an account manager
12 months down the line, be able to build a sales team as well as a playbook for city by city expansion
• Demonstrate team work, learn, and share best practices
• Go Above and Beyond when required to meet targets or support the team
• Competitive salary plus commission
• Completed a 4 year University degree or College Diploma program.
• Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in a quota based sales or BDR positions.
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
• Organized with a high level of attention to detail.
Crowdmark is a collaborative online grading and analytics platform.
Crowdmark is a collaborative grading and analytics platform for higher education that streamlines assessment, increases productivity and provides personalized learning. Our mission is to enrich the learning and teaching experience for students and educators by transforming assessment into a dialogue for improvement. Our core values include integrity, collaboration, and community.
We’re looking for an ambitious full-stack engineer to join our team at a very exciting period for the company and to be a core member in the development of our web application, built with Ruby on Rails and Ember.js. Our platform leverages AI for image analysis (OCR, OMR), and natural language processing (NLP) to improve efficiency and effectiveness of grading.
This is a full-time position based in Toronto. We’d prefer to have you here, but remote collaboration is ok too for great candidates.
Salary is competitive, but you should be someone who wants a piece of the upside at a fast-growing company.