Do you think you’ve got what it takes to navigate the Bermuda Triangle?
Looking to grow your startup in an environment where you can create transformative technology, receive valuable advice from mentors, and establish profitable business connections in global markets? Bermuda’s newest startup incubator has got it all – and more.
Operating under the DMZ’s model, i3 powered by DMZ gives founders the opportunity to scale a successful startup in the heart of Bermuda: an increasingly attractive entrepreneurial hub and world-class centre for international business. Bermuda is an island built on trade and innovation – it’s called the Silicon Valley of the Atlantic for a reason.
i3 powered by DMZ supports the growth of Bermuda's entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem while driving job creation to promote local economic development. Using a hybrid delivery of programming, the incubator provides services to both startups and international entrepreneurs who will benefit from opportunities with Bermuda’s technology-friendly legal framework.
A 50-square-kilometre island surrounded by the merciless Atlantic waters, Bermuda is recognized for its resilience and ability to defy all conventions, unique features the region shares with the exceptional entrepreneurs who find their way here.
What you get
- Enjoy a fully furnished space, programs, and amenities designed with your startup’s needs in mind
- Join a community that puts founders first with access to coaching, customers, community and capital
- Tap into virtual workshops, mentorship and award-winning business support offered at the DMZ’s headquarters and locally in Bermuda
Who can apply? Startups who have:
- A technology solution to a defined problem. i3 powered by DMZ has strengths in InsurTech, FinTech, Digital Assets, Tourism and Hospitality, Ocean Studies, and Climate, to name a few.
- Minimum viable product and customer validation
- A coachable and collaborative team
- One founder working full-time for the company
- General startup liability insurance
- Willingness to conduct business from Bermuda
The DMZ is a leading startup incubator equipping the next generation of leading tech entrepreneurs with the tools needed to build, launch, and scale highly impactful startups. By providing connections to customers, coaching, capital, and a community, the DMZ’s customized approach helps innovators reach the next milestone in their entrepreneurial journey – whatever that might be. Through its award-winning programming, the DMZ has helped more than 620 startups raise $1.42 billion in capital and create 4,400+ jobs. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada with globally-accessible programming, the DMZ has a widely-recognized international presence with offices in Vietnam and India, and partnerships across North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia.