Black Innovation Programs
Empowering the next wave of Black entrepreneurs
Helping women founders achieve market validation and gain traction
The Incubator is DMZ’s flagship program that helps venture-backable pre-seed and seed-stage startups execute their go-to-market strategy, identify ideal customer personas and achieve product-market fit. This equity-based program supports founders as they grow their startups over the course of 18 months and provides them with mentorship on sales, marketing, product, hiring, fundraising, leadership and more.
For a full overview of the program and eligibility criteria, visit our Incubator page here.
What women founders get
While the Incubator itself is not restricted to women founders, there is an additional stream of programming dedicated to women founders exclusively within the program. In addition to program benefits of the Incubator here, participants in the women founders stream will benefit from:
- Curated connections to stakeholders (like investors and executives)
- Access to dedicated coaching for women founders as needed
- Amplified exposure through our DMZ resources (i.e marketing/PR)
- A community of leading women tech founders
- Dedicated staff support and access to women-specific resources (i.e events, discounts and more)